Looking for something fun to do this summer? Make a “Summer Bucket List” of sorts and see how many items you can cross off by the time Fall rolls around!
On my Summer Friendship Activity List (June-August Friendship Plans!):
- Check out a live outdoor concert
- Buy yummy produce at a farmer’s market
- Take a nature walk/hike/bike (maybe all three!)
- Throw a BBQ Bash (with veggies from the garden!)
- Make some jam/pie/salsa with fruit from my peach tree
- Celebrate a wedding (hooray!) :)
That should be good for starters…I’m not even sure how many of my friends are staying in town for the summer. The weather has been great, and the season promises a host of great outdoor activities that I’m willing to try – summer should be the time for friendship fun!
What are your plans for summer activities with friends?